My address is now email@example.com
My ancester "Margaret" Anna Margaretha Brossman, also referred to as "Maria Margaret" or "Peggy", was born c1733 in Waldangelloch Pr, Heidelburg, Baden,Germany, she immigrated 9/3/1739 on the ship Friendship with her parents and siblings; she was bapt. 5/14/1749 at Christ Lutheran Church, Stouchsburg, Berks Co,PA.
She was the daughter of "Frantz" R. Francis Brossman (bapt. 9/4/1693 Waldangellock, Kreichgau, Germany)and "Anna" Clara Elisabetha RUDOLPH (Bapt 3/11/1700, Waldangellock, Kreichgau,Germany). They were married June 6, 1724 in Waldangelloch Pr, Heidelburg, Baden, Germany.
Her siblings are:
(1) Anna Maria "Magdalena" Brossman (b.c1722) married April 19,1743 to Johannes Nicholas "Claus" Kistler (b.c1722 Germany) who immigrated 10/5/1737 on the Ship Townsend, the same voyage as my husband's ancestor Georg Joh/Yoh
(2) Frantz Sebastian Brossman (b.Aug 28,1728) married c1760 to "Salome" Maria Saloma Renner (b.c1735), possible dau. of Hans Conrad Renner (of Dannstadt, Germany) & Anna Maria Werrina Becker who immigrated from Dannstadt, Pfalz, Germany
(3) Maria Appolonia Brossman (b.May 19,1730) married 1750 to Balthazer/Balthaser Umbenhauer (b.Feb 19,1729/30) son of Stephanus Umbenhauer who probably immigrated from Berne, Switzerland
(4) Justina Christina Brossman (b.c1738) married Jacob Mueller\Miller (b.Nov 9,1733)
(5) "John" Johannes Brossman (b.1739) married c1763 to Anna Maria Heilman (bapt.Aug 10,1742) dau of John Heilmann (b.Beerbach, Wilnsdorf, Siegen, Germany) & Anna Maria Werrina Becker who immigrated from Dannstadt, Pfalz, Germany
(6) "Catherine" Eva Catharina Brossman (b.1728) married 1744 to "Henry" Johan Heinrich Kettner (b.Feb 7,1722/23 Waldaugellogh Elsens, Baden, Wuerttemberg, Germany/Prussia) immigrated 10/11/1733 with his parents & siblings on the Charming Betty, son of "John" Johan Kettner & Feronica/Veronica Burkhart, who are also my husband's ancestors.