Search for content in message boards

WYSS, "Ringgenberg" LUZERN oder BERN

WYSS, "Ringgenberg" LUZERN oder BERN

shauna (View posts)
Posted: 5 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi

Ich suche nach Informationan (Eltern, Geburtsdatum, Geschwister, Familienwappen) von PETER WYSS von "RINGGENBERG"
Kanton LUZERN oder BERN. Sein Geburtsdatum ist mir nicht bekannt, doch wird es um das Jahr 1800 liegen.
Peter Wyss wanderte vor 1832 in den Kanton Walis aus und heiratet dort 1832 Anna-Maria-Josepha Ruffiner von LALDEN. PETER Wyss starb nach 1853.

Vielen Dank
Shauna
Philadelphia

WYSS

Shauna (View posts)
Posted: 6 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Wyss, Ruffiner
Peter Wyss of Ringgenberg (Kanton Bern or Luzern) married 1832 Anna-Maria-Josepha Ruffiner of Lalden, Kanton Wallis, switzerland.
Children:
- ANNA-MARIA-Josepha WYSS (b. 1833 d. before 1867) married 1859 Joseph-Anton Waser of Eggerberg
- PETER-ANTON-Fridolin WYSS (b. 1837) no more infos.
- Joseph-ANTON WYSS (b. 1844 d. 1866) not married.
- MAGDALENA WYSS (b. 1846) married Johann Gasser of Lalden.

:-)
Shauna

WYSS

Carol (View posts)
Posted: 6 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: WYSS PALMER JONES
Looking for any leads to the Wyss family that emigrated to the US and located in the Eastern part of the United States,
in Indiana
Thanks

WYSS from Switzerland to USA

Darrell eisenhut (View posts)
Posted: 29 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: WYSS
In response to WYSS, "Ringgenberg" LUZERN oder BERN, Switzerland.

My family is originally from Indiana and Illinois. We are now trying to track a WYSS family that we know was in Illinois and maybe Indiana. MARY WYSS was my grandmother and the US National Archives Census states that both of her parents were born in Switzerland. MARY WYSS was born in about 1886, and d. about 1933. We are trying to identify her parents. We have one indication they may be MARY and FREDERICK. Any information would be helpful.

Re: WYSS from Switzerland to USA

Debra Wyss Flounders (View posts)
Posted: 6 Sep 2001 6:55PM GMT
Surnames: Wyss
My family is from Fort Wayne, IN, Arnold Dean Wyss m. Mary Sue Kollman. Father was Paul Wyss m. Lavina Fordyce. 2 children, Arnold and Louella Wyss Moyers (Empire MI). I am looking for information concerning Paul Wyss as I am at a dead stop. any help will be appreciated.

matt anderson (View posts)
Posted: 11 Oct 2001 2:41AM GMT
my name is matt anderson and my great great grandfather was john wyss. not that it matters but you were looking for frederick and mary wyss. while searching for some of the wyss family i happened to notice an infant that was buried at springdale cemetary in peoria illinois the parents are frederick and mary wyss. whether or not they are buried there i am uncertain if you want i can check into it more . i have information supplied from the cemetary on john and louisa wyss and it states that they were born in switzerland .there are also other wyss family members buried here how they are related im not sure i am new to this

Re: WYSS, "Ringgenberg" LUZERN oder BERN

Carol Chiveral (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 2002 8:04AM GMT
Surnames: Wyss, Anderfuhren
HI:

I am looking for the Wyss women that married Anderfuhren's of Iseltwald, south of Bern:

Magdalena Wyss (b) 1580 married Mathis Anderfuhren (b) 1574
Elizabeth Wyss (b) unk marred 20 Feb 1615 to Hans Anderfuhren (b) 1590
Margaritha Wyss (b) 22 Feb 1850 married 11 Jun 1866 to Peter Anderfuhren (b) 7 Feb 1863

I am interested in the parent's of these Wyss women.

Carol at CLChiveral@juno.com

Posted: 23 Feb 2013 2:45AM GMT
Did you ever get an answer to your post regarding Frederick & Mary Wyss and infant buried in Springdale cemetary, Peoria.Also any information about John & Louisa Wyss buried there (born in switzerland)
I believe that maybe my great grandfather. He was the only sibling that came to the US from Switzerland. I thought his name was Jacob but I know he lived, died, and is buried in Peoria.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 AncestryPrivacyTerms and Conditions